On-Demand Advanced Pranayama (Level 4) With Gregor Maehle
Price in Australian Dollars: AU$249
At the time of writing in foreign currency, this was US$169, €160, £137
Students who have previously completed our in-person Level 3 teacher training can register at a 50% discount. Please email us for a discount code.
Advanced Pranayama (Level 4) Course
~10 Lesson Course
Pranayama Level 1-3 Courses
This is the culmination of Gregor’s teaching on Pranayama. The course consists of 10 lessons with each lesson over 60 minutes long. This course combines Kapalabhati, Bhastrika, and Nadi Shodhana with internal and external kumbhakas during each breath cycle into a single practice. Various ratios starting with sama vrtti and working towards vishma vrtti are explored.
Other than Gregor’s other Pranayama courses this Advanced Course was initially conducted live via Zoom. This gave live students the option to demonstrate their proficiency of Kapalabhati, Bhastrika, Jalandhara Bandha and other aspects of their pranayama practice. Gregor’s assessment, offered in a compassionate, humble and supportive way, will give on-demand students the ability to study the about half a dozen classical ways in which a student could fall short of optimal practice, and thereafter correct these mistakes in their own practice.
Gregor’s Level 1 -3 pranayama courses, also available on demand, are designed to prepare for this ultimate course.
- Capacity to sit comfortably in a meditation posture
- An empty stomach, i.e. practice before food and not after food
- Gregor holds the belief that only his Pranayama Level 1 -3 courses prepare for this Advanced Pranayama course. However, he will not stop advanced practitioners from other traditions to participate.
What you don’t need
- An intermediate or advanced asana practice
- Untreated high blood pressure, uterus inflammation, heart disease, pneumonia, bronchitis, hernia, dizziness
- The session videos have no expiry date and are downloadable, too.
- If the video does not start, try refreshing your browser. If it still doesn’t work try restarting your device, computer. If still no success try Google Chrome.
- Please check your audio output before class starts. This can be done via the sound settings in your system preferences.
- Please set your playback resolution to 540 or lower during the live session. Do not keep it on the “auto” playback, which can be inconsistent. To change the resolution, hover over the player bar, click on the settings cog, and select 540 or 240. If in doubt whether your connection is fast enough initially select 240.
You will receive a purchase receipt and shortly after an email titled “Important information for the event…”. This email will include all information regarding access to the live event. All video footage copyright 8 Limbs Ashtanga Yoga 2023. The videos are available multiyear and longterm.
Gregor is a life-long yogi and has over 40 years of experience of yoga study and practice!
BROWSE ALL LIVE & ON-DEMAND EVENTS
GET IN TOUCH
Any questions? Please ask us.