On-Demand HEALING ADJUSTMENTS THEORY WITH MONICA GAUCI
Price in Australian Dollars: AU$110
At the time of writing, this was in foreign currency US$76, €67, £51
Students who have previously completed one of our Level 2 Teacher Training can register at a 50% discount. Please email us for a discount code.
Open to all levels
On-demand Online Course
The Art & Science of Adjusting Wisely
Examine the person versus the posture, learn to respect individual variables, explore what makes a quality adjustment and understand the profound importance of knowing how to listen, feel and communicate with your hands.
- Learn what makes an adjustment safe and sound and the ingredients that make up a quality adjustment.
- Appreciate the differences that effect student’s abilities.
- Understand the differences between visual, auditory and kinesthetic (touch) cues as somatic communication.
- Recognise the profound power of touch to educate, transform and heal.
- Know when it is appropriate to use verbal instruction, the guidance of light touch, hands-on corrections or body-weight adjustments.
- Discover which postures are unsafe to adjust and understand why.
- Feel confident to guide, assist and enhance your student’s practice with beneficial, quality, safe and effective corrections!
Monica teaches adjusting principles and techniques from her professional education as a Chiropractor combined with over 40 years of personal yoga practice. This makes her corrections, assists and adjustments safe, educational, useful and beneficial.
I describe Monica’s adjustments as “she comes along and pours love onto you”.
- Please set your playback resolution to 540 or lower. Do not keep it on the “auto” playback, which can be inconsistent. To change the resolution, hover over the player bar, click on the settings cog, and select 540 or 240. If in doubt whether your connection is fast enough initially select 240.
- If the video does not start, try refreshing your browser.
- Please check your audio output before class starts. This can be done via the sound settings in your system preferences.
You will receive a purchase receipt and shortly after an email titled “Important information for the event…”. You will receive longterm access. All video footage remains copyright 8 Limbs Ashtanga Yoga Pty Ltd 2022.
Monica is a life-long yogi. She has over 40 years experience of yoga study and practice!
BROWSE ALL LIVE & ON-DEMAND EVENTS
GET IN TOUCH
Any questions? Please ask us.