TERMS & CONDITIONS
8 Limbs Terms and Conditions.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By booking places in an 8 Limbs class via the web site (“Service”), a service of 8 Limbs Ashtanga Yoga (“8 Limbs”) ABN: 86 097 044 696, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
8 Limbs reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://8limbs.com/terms-and-conditions
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. 8 Limbs cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While 8 Limbs prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that 8 Limbs cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
8 Limbs, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other 8 Limbs service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account. 8 Limbs reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
All transactions through the 8 limbs site are encrypted using 128-bit secure certificates. Please ensure that when you are entering your credit card details, the secure padlock graphic in your browser is highlighted. Also ensure that the domain matches https://8limbs.com/
8 Limbs does not store your credit card details at any time. 8 Limbs uses a Eway, a third party, PCI Compliant payment gateway. Eway may store your credit card details. Please see their compliance document for further information.
- All prices are listed as Australia Dollars (AUD).
- A valid credit card is required to complete a booking.
- Fees are non-refundable and non-transferable to another party. If you want to reserve the right to cancel a booking with us for any reason (including medical reasons) you need to take out Cancel-For-Any-Reason (CFAR) insurance .
(Assistance in Postures)
If you are not comfortable to be adjusted in any posture for any reason, on any particular day, in any particular way, or by any particular person please let us know and we will yield to that. You can determine which services you accept
and in what way.
8 Limbs and its teachers are not responsible for any liability, injury or loss arising from the exercises and instruction given in class. If you are in doubt whether yoga is suitable for you check with a medical practitioner before commencement.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- 8 Limbs reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the 8 Limbs website (www.8limbs.com) or the Service itself.
- 8 Limbs shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- If for any reason we are unable to fulfil the service described, we
will notify you with 2 business days of knowing to make alternative
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, 8 Limbs, or any other 8 Limbs service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by 8 Limbs.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any 8 Limbs customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transfered unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- 8 Limbs does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that 8 Limbs shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if 8 Limbs has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of 8 Limbs to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and 8 Limbs and govern your use of the Service, superceding any prior agreements between you and 8 Limbs (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to
Contacting 8 Limbs
PO BOX 181,
CRABBES CREEK, NSW, 2483
GET IN TOUCH
Any questions? Please ask us.